HIEx 2020 In Numbers
The Health Innovation Exchange (HIEx) global event 2020 was held 1-2 July online. This virtual event brought together leaders in innovation, health and sustainable energy from around the world, representing governments, international organizations and bodies, investors, communities, the academia and private sector companies.
- Nearly 80 key speakers (incl. Ministers of Health, Energy and Development; EU Commissioner; Leaders of International Organizations; Private sector CEOs etc.)
- Nearly 4'000 participants from over 50 countries, with 24'000+ page visits
- Over 20 investors with a focus on impact for health
- 25 high-potential innovations for health showcased on HIEx marketplace and through innovation pitches
- 3 million US$ committed for ISA Cares to provide solar for health care in LMIC countries – aim to raise 30 million US$ by end 2020
- COVID innovation report launched – over 1'000 downloads
- 60'000+ impressions on Twitter, with 120+ mentions.